While I sometimes do quick readings at events, the type of reading I do when you connect with me here, or at my office, is much deeper. Once you’ve scheduled with me, before I connect with you during the reading, I like to get information from you about the questions you’d like to have answered in the time we have together.
- Think about in advance the things you’d most like to know, then email me a list of your questions twenty-four hours in advance of our session. If you just want a general reading, that’s okay, too.
- Appointments can be over the phone, in person, or via Skype. I’m easily able to connect as well on the internet as in person.
- Keep your appointment date and be on time. If you are late, your time is cut short by the amount of time you’ve missed. Unless I receive 48-hours notice that a reschedule is needed, you will be billed $50 for late cancellation.
- I’m on Pacific Time, so all times are booked accordingly. To translate your time, click here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Your appointment isn’t confirmed until payment is made. (Please see the Readings/Services page to make payments.) For medical intuitive work, you will also need to sign an acknowledgment form before your appointment. (Please see that page.)
I love working with people and hope to be connecting with you soon.